This blog has been silent for some time but that if all goes well, that will change from now. In order to get to up to date with the happenings on the “cyberwar” front, here are couple of interesting articles that have been published in the last couple of months:
- NYT: “Israeli Test on Worm Called Crucial in Iran Nuclear Delay” – A confusing title for sure but the content is extremely interesting as it claims that Stuxnet was a US-Israel operation that was extensively tested in an Israeli complex.
- CNet: “RIM to filter Indonesia Web traffic” – in order to block pornography. It just doesn’t seem to be good time for RIM!
- Guardian: “WikiLeaks: Anonymous hierarchy emerges” – is this the beginning of sustained guerrilla warfare type attacks on cyberspace?
- Reuters: “U.S. warns on China cyber, anti-satellite capability” – US has just begun to milk the “China-phobia” feeling.
- Bloomberg: “Officials mark start of work on Utah cyber center” – and so the militarization of cyberspace continues.